Thursday, May 28, 2015

A Refined Glass Attachment for Vape Pens - The VB11 Mini Viper


::::Vape pen users please check this out::::Mini Viper Attachment:::::

(reposted here from our FC blog)

[​IMG]

This is now by far my favorite attachment for vape pens. Comes with a ceramic core heater. The whole assembly threads onto a 510 battery. Here's what I think makes it fantastic:

Glass blown in California - means it won't be wobbly or thin. We give it the same insane amount of quality control we give our hydrators & whips. Mini Vipers fit nicely every time - we don't make some super tight and others super loose.

Huge hole - can be used for easy airflow or cover it like a carb. Without water and with no restriction on the airflow this is the easiest biggest dab hit I've ever experienced on a pen.

Sooo easy to load. When you pull the glass off you have the bowl exposed nicely. For sticky stuff, I scrape it off onto the edge. Or I just dip the heater into a pile of crumble and it's ready.

No threads to line up and keep clean. I spend a lot of time screwing and unscrewing my normal vape pen. This is way easier.... You just pull the glass off the o-ring.

You can use this on VB11 battery of course, or on other brands - we don't care about that anymore.


[​IMG]


Temperature of the coil is hot enough to satisfy people who want real hits, but just barely red hot.. cool enough to not be a burny hit. You can pulse the button to get a truly low temp dab. Btw, I got schooled by a particularly experienced patient about "low temp dabbing" which makes me thing it's not necessarily the best way to medicate. If the temp is very low, you drive the terpenes off and it tastes wonderful, but you leave important components of the medicine behind- also resulting in grosser tasting hits down the road. That discussion to be continued later....

Hope you guys like it. I'll try to get some better pictures of mini viper melting wax. :)

~Linus V    


Where to buy: Clear Mini Viper | Color Versions | Spare Heaters

10 comments:

  1. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. Glass 510 cartridges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Pod vapes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. eliquide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!. snoop g pen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks flying monkey delta 8 disposable

    ReplyDelete
  6. I basically found your webpage page and expected that would express that I have genuinely regarded the experience of looking on the web journal areas. glo carts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for very usefull information.. Online smoke

    ReplyDelete
  8. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. Voopoo Drag X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. relax pen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You certainly can do something definitely better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. vaping experience can become better than before by adding the flavor that suits your taste. There are so many flavour in which you can select the level of nicotine according to your need. e liquide

    ReplyDelete